Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Friendly Reminder and "The Fine Print"

Good evening!! In regards to the upcoming drawing for a $50 gift certificate to be used at www.bohemianglitz.com: I will be emailing every newsletter subscriber to confirm receipt of email/notification of upcoming drawing. If you do not respond within three days your name will not go into the drawing. Please check your spam if you are not getting notifications. I am doing this to ensure that the winner is aware of the drawing and wants to participate. The gift certificate will expire in 9 years. No other restrictions will be set. If you wish to use the gift certificate on something listed in my artfire or etsy shop you can either email me and have me cancel your gift certificate and unlist the items from the appropriate store and mail them to you. OR purchase them so no one else beats you to it and I will issue you a refund. Then, I would cancel the gift certificate. I usually check my email several times a day and try to always respond the same day.

This is your first notification of the upcoming drawing, second will be an individual email. When the hit counter on my personal website hits 25,000 I will have a seperate party draw the winners name. I will notify you by email of your winnings. Please reply back so I know you have received this notification then, have fun shopping! Currently, the hit counter is at 24,925. I expect by this time tomorrow we will be at the magic number. The goal here was to spread the word about my one of a kind beaded jewelry and the website. I hope you all have enjoyed staying updated and please let me know of any feedback or suggestions.

You must be a newsletter subscriber at the time the hit counter hits 25,000 and a winner is drawn. No late additions please.

I now have a booth at a local craft mall-Finders Keepers in Newark, Ohio. If you had your eye on something and it no longer appears on the website it may be in the booth there. All of the purses have been moved to Finders Keepers. Please feel free to email me to see if it is still available or with any other questions.

Happy blogging, happy crafting and happy day!!

Tera
aka Bohemian Glitz, terabg.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment