Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What's New!

What's new is reinventing the old. Taking a fresh look at my own creations and reinventing them. As my process and techniques have changed I look back on what I previously created and while I like what I see I know I can create so much more.

Today I took a pair of dangles that I never hung on earwires and I finished them. They sat around for about 13 months or more. I am extremely pleased with how they turned out. Below is a set of pictures of another pair that I reinvented today. The rose quartz stones were on gold plated posts with the seed beads. I removed the stone from the wire, strung them on gold plated beadalon jewelers wire with more of the lovely gold lined seed beads. I included a vintage gold bead, 14 kt gold twisted jump rings and hung them on earwires I formed out of 14 kt gold wire.



 
Happy Creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment