Thursday, November 19, 2009

News!! New Site Design!!


Elation! I have been working once again with up and coming web designer Melinda H. and we are very near putting the finishing touches on my website.

I can't say that zencart has been my most favorite thing to work with. We have considered at times ditching the whole site and starting fresh but alas, we may not have to. Simplicity is key. Black, grey, white, gradients, slide show and more....I think we may have just found the answer to dressing up a template.

Trying to think outside of the box when your working in boxes, literally...well, it's a challenge. I am admittedly not a coder, so please everyone a round of applause and a big pat on the back to Melinda for her patience!

I am still taking new pictures and resizing so the site is faster and the pictures are cleaner looking. I hope you all take a moment to peek in and send me an email with suggestions or comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment