Thursday, May 14, 2009

Marketing!


I have to admit, I do have several sites going on....some for selling, some for connecting, some for marketing and some just for fun. One site that I love that is easy to use and you do not shop from it is ustrendy.com. For any of you that haven't heard of it~check it out. You can peruse the collection of clothes, accessories and jewelry. Designers have portfolios that you can vote on and it's heaven for window shoppers! Imagine looking at all the finest new attire without feeling the pressure of buying. For some lucky designer, they may even get a chance to have their creations made on a large scale. Talk about marketing!


To see my portfolio click here:




I have even included some of my private collection so you can see what I usually wear. Pictured here is a pair of earrings that I wear a LOT. Sometimes, they don't even get put away. I haven't blogged there in a while but I have added pictures somewhat recently.
Enjoy!
Tera


No comments:

Post a Comment