Monday, October 20, 2014

New Design! Futuristic Wire Wrapped Stone Necklace

My whole "thing" is that I like to constantly create what ever comes to mind. I get inspired by the materials I have, by my day and by my surroundings. I like to create one of a kind, never before seen and never to be made again. Always unique.



Here is my newest finished design. A hand formed wire wrapped mostly silver and a bit of recycled copper, aquamarine and purple goldstone necklace with a slice of agate. Measures about twenty inches and is a great statement piece!


Here you can see a close up of the aquamarine chips and inter mixed purple goldstone


I used square sterling silver wire for the toggle. I was sure to keep the pattern random.

I decided to list it here:

http://bohemianglitz.storenvy.com/products/10274118-futuristic-wire-wrapped-aquamarine-and-purple-gold-stone-necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment