Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Monday


Here it is, another start to a week....I did succeed at completing a few things today including listing two more items online. I can't say the weekend was all that productive but it was fun. Mums the word on what we did.

What I can tell you is that my daughter and I shopped at a vintage store in Clintonville, Ohio named Mad4Mod. Mad is what you would be if you had to navigate this store on your own. They are so chuck full of clothes, shoes and accessories that you feel like you are being overtaken. We did have one poufy blue dress that kept springing to life every time we got near it. Fortunately, the sales staff are so helpful and knowledgeable that you don't have to navigate on your own. You would literally need days to search through the inventory.

We did find a lovely 1950's Mexican wedding dress that my daughter fell in love with. For her to fall in love with any dress is spectacular. The dress is a chocolate brown cotton with a lot of lace which is why we also brought home a slip. It is to be for prom which I know is a still a long time in coming but since she loved it, the dress came home with us. Here's a peek....the best I could fit it in since it is long and flowing.

Hope your Monday's a happy one!

Tera

No comments:

Post a Comment